St David’s hospice, Bangor has undergone a transformation recently, but they needed help to transform their outside spaces. We’ve come together with local businesses to create a safe, relaxing outside space for the people and their families, receiving end of life care at the hospice.
As you can see from the images, some hard work and t.l.c has transformed the area.
So, what exactly has been done here?
Firstly, Evans Tree and Garden Services and Acorn Garden Services went in to strim, cut trees and mow the grass. Then a great bunch of hard-working people came together to tidy, paint, weed and plant flowers. These were…
- 5 members of staff from Adra
- 2 PCSO’s
- a member of staff from St David’s Hospice
- 4 volunteers from St David’s Hospice
- a member of staff from Evans Tree and Garden Services
- Staff from Cybi Cyf.
But, we also received goods from several companies that made the whole project do-able.
Huge thanks to all these businesses for their donations, which included:
- Compost made from recycled food from Gwynedd Council
- Flowers from Wild Elements
- Fencing panels from Cybi Cyf.
- Two garden benches and paint from Adra
The Hospice provide priceless care at a very difficult time people in our communities, we’re glad that we’ve been able to play a small part in creating an outside space there.